Friday 15 August 2008

beginings part 2

So anyway where was i oh yeah , so my fiance starts work at reception which you would assume would be a good thing meaning we would get to see each other a lot more, for most people that might actually be true but you ve never actually had to stay with me i seem to rub people the wrong way after a very short time, and unbeknownst to me being a male of the species turns out that there s already more problems than i realised in our relationship or as i like to call them fault lines ready to destroy San Fransisco, anyway so about two maybe three months into the season she falls for some one else and this leads to her finally admitting that she just doesn t feel the way she used to about me (and San Fransisco falls) needless to say i dont handle it too well i ve still got the scars to prove it so i now have no where to stay forced to take a few weeks off work at least till the bandages come off luckily my big sis steps in at this point and i stay with her and her family for a few months till i get a flat of my own (first flatmate moves out after i ve been there a month)so unemployed again struggling to eat most days its about this time that i find out my best friend needs some where to stay lets just call him i dont know OK psycho for now. Psycho moves in and for a while life is good i get to see Lewis at least once a week me and psycho are pretty much rat arsed every day it was around this time that i met the mother of my daughter . me psycho and our other flatmate we ll call him smokey were in our local pub i was skint so they were drinking i was on cola when we noticed two females sitting on there own we all agreed that they were hot but me being sober i never had the confidence to talk to them so i went back home and smokey and psycho moved in on them we ll call them girl one and girl two(to be continued)

No comments: